Wednesday, November 9, 2011

More to Share

Another page to share today. This is the opening double page of my album. It's a compliation of a whole bunch of photos that I had left over from the layouts.
IMG_7849

My inspiration came from this layout pinned on Pinterest and made by Susan Weinroth. This is a great way of including a ton of photos on a layout.

So, this is what I have left to complete.
IMG_7859

IMG_7860

I'm using post it notes to identify what goes where. So far this has been an awesome experience. I know writing that last letter will be heartbreaking for me. It's something I'm planning on doing in a quiet house while nobody's home so I can cry to my heart's content.

Krista

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you've arranged the colours on this page - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete