Monday, November 7, 2011

Working like a Dog

It's been a while. Honestly, I've been pumping out layouts upon layouts but I've been so productive that I just went with it. I was on a roll.

I just finished stage 3 which included the double page layouts for each year-that's 10 double page layouts. I'll post some of those tomorrow and talk about my designs. My stash is getting killed as I go, which is awesome, and the album is getting increasingly thicker. It's starting to shape up really nicely. I'm finding that the formula that I came up with originally is great for this project. It provides structure but allows room for lots of creativity within each year as well.

Now, I'm onto stage 4 tomorrow. I have two layouts to finish and then I have to figure out how to print the digital pages. Anyone out there in blog-land have any suggestions? They are 8 1/2 by 11. I've thought of printing them on cardstock and then adding a little something to them. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Krista

2 comments:

  1. By the way I came across a blog recently that you might enjoy. It's not directly related to scrapbooking, but about design in daily life. I was so fascinated I ordered their book after reading a few posts, and highly recommend it:
    http://design-your-life.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say also that you could look at other blogs on scrapbooking to see how they handled the printing issue. And if you comment on their blogs they might come and look at yours too.

    ReplyDelete