Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Stage 2: Digital Pages

I've just finished the digital pages for my camp project. It was draining to write all those stories but they are from the heart and honest and true. Even so-it takes a lot of emotional energy to conjure up some of those memories and think about everything that has happened in my camp life for the past 10 years. It's a lot to recall and not all of it is pleasurable.

But, I'm pleased with how the pages turned out. Here's a screen shot of what they look like. Each one has a different colour band and font and obviously different pictures at the top. This one is from Summer 2011-the last summer.

Screen shot 2011-10-26 at 11.43.38 AM

I'm thinking I might do a little strip of pattern paper along the bottom band and turn it into a hybrid scrapbooking page-a combination of digi and traditional.

Now, I have to decide how I want to print them. I could send it out to a lab and have the lab print them on 8 1/2 by 11 paper or I could just run it off onto cardstock on my home printer. I have to do some more investigating to figure out what I want to do about that before I go any further.

But, stage 2 is done! Now, we move onto stage 3-the double page layouts! Wish me luck!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment