Saturday, October 22, 2011

What's the 'story' about?

I've been thinking about what this 'story' is really all about. While I've been going on and on about how much I love camp it's occurred to me that camp is only the setting for the real stories. The real stories are the relationships and the people-the characters that make camp what it is for me.

IMG_7461

IMG_7447

IMG_7436

IMG_7425

IMG_7599

IMG_6912-2

IMG_6774-2

IMG_6745-2

IMG_6318-2

IMG_7157

IMG_7092

IMG_7071

IMG_7076


So, I've emailed a list of about 12 dear friends and am hoping that they will write a little something to include in my album-how we met, a funny memory or something about our relationship. I'm looking forward to reading what they wrote-if they write me back at all! Here's hoping for a few emails!

I've also been thinking about the album and I think I need something to sum it all up at the end. It's needs an 'epilogue' or a final love letter. I think that's something I'm going to add to the album and let it be the final page and maybe give it some closure.

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment